Symbols of Thelema
Thelema for Beginners - Part 09.
Thelema for Beginners was developed by IAO131 and is hosted here by the Thelemic Order. While it is not an official publication of The Thelemic Order we consider it to be a balanced overview of Thelema.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
- 777 and Other Qabalistic Writings by Aleister Crowley
- See “Appendix A” of The Holy Books of Thelema for an in-depth study of the Stele of Revealing
- The Book of Thoth by Aleister Crowley
- “The Stele of Revealing” on Thelema101.com
- “Stele of Revealing” on Thelemapedia
- “Stele of Revealing” on Wikipedia
- “93” on Thelemapedia
- “666” on Thelemapedia
- “Active Thelema, part 1: A Star Among Stars, All in the Night-Sky” by IAO131 – deals with the symbolism of Nuit
- “Active Thelema, part 2: The Formula of the Child is Continual Growth” by IAO131 – deals with the symbolism of the Crowned & Conquering Child, Horus
- “ABRAHADABRA: Some Thoughts on the Word” by Mark Stavish
“Now the Great Work is one, and the Initiation is one, and the Reward is one, however diverse are the symbols wherein the Unutterable is clothed.”
– Aleister Crowley, “Liber Causae“
“For know, that all things are masks or symbols of the One Truth”
– Aleister Crowley, “De Lege Libellum“
[The Unicursal Hexagram] represents ” Sun and Moon united by the 4 Elements”
– Helena and Tau Apiryon, “The Creed of the Gnostic Catholic Church: an Examination”
Love is the Law, love under will.
Thelema for Beginners was originally produced by IAO131 and is reproduced here with permission of the author. Some links and information have been added or updated by the TTO Website Admin.